One of Edinburgh’s best Italian Restaurants is tucked under George IV Bridge in Merchant Street. This charming, classy and elegant restaurant / wine cellar has a warm, welcoming look and feel to it. For wine enthusiasts a visit to Divino wont disappoint.
- Seasonal times Extended hours and Sunday opening during August
- Bar open Mon–Thu 4pm–midnight; Fri 4pm–1am; Sat noon–1am.
- Food served Mon–Fri 4pm–11pm; Sat noon–11pm. Closed Sun.
- Average price £20 (lunch); £20 (evening meal)
- Email email@example.com
- Website www.divinoedinburgh.com
5 Merchant St